Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Normally here at Suicidal Christianity, I focus on the elimination of the desires and the pre-conceived notions we bring to the text which change our perspective on it.

Today is no different, but today I want to share with you a marvelous piece of work I found by 


David S. Jesse, "The Bow Tie Bible Guy."

David has written a wonderful blog explaining, simply and completely, a pet peeve of mine.  So take a moment and set aside your pre-concieved notions and give David a read.

You can find his blog HERE.


Remember... I am crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Jesus Christ now lives in me.

you're dead.  Set aside what you think and what you've heard, and see what the text actually says.  I know this may be painful for some.  Dying is never easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment